Posts about various issues concerning women, as society changes in the 21st century.
- Posts about the TV series “Castle”
- Posts about our changing gender roles
- Oppression of women around the world, and what America can do about it
- Women soldiers
- Women on top of men in society
- The Mancession
- Other posts about women and gender issues
(1) Posts about the TV series “Castle”
- Spoilers for “Castle”: explaining the finale & season 7. It’s a metaphor for America.
- The TV show “Castle” challenges us to see our changing values. Most fans decline, horrified.
- “Castle” shows us marriage in America, a fault line between our past & future
- “Castle” shows us a dark vision of Romance in America
- “Castle” helps us adjust to a new America, with women on top
- Beckett shows our future. She chooses wisely & marries Castle, but dreams at night of her alpha ex-boyfriend.
(2) Posts about our changing gender roles
- What’s the future of the family in America? How will that change our government?
- Do we want to bring back traditional marriage? What is traditional marriage?
- The feminist revolutionaries have won. Insurgents have arisen to challenge the new order. As always, they’re outlaws.
- “Mockingjay” shows us a Revolution in Gender Roles. What’s the next revolution?
- The war of the sexes heats up: society changes as men learn the Dark Triad.
- The revolution in gender roles reshapes society in ways too disturbing to see.
- A look ahead at the New America, after the gender wars.
- Books to help us see the strange new world following the revolution in gender roles.
- Love in the new world, after the gender wars.
- Taylor Swift shows us love in the 21st century.
- Men are “going Galt”. Marriage is dying. Will society survive?
(3) Oppression of women around the world & what we can do about it
- “The Return of Patriarchy“ – a classic article about demography, 5 June 2008
- Bernard Finel shows how to end the Af-Pak in days. Now. Guaranteed., 6 November 2009
- About honor killings, crimes of the community, 11 November 2009
- We destroy a secular regime in Afghanistan (& its women’s rights), then we wage war on the new regime to restore women’s rights. Welcome to the American Empire., 12 November 2009
- Today’s propaganda: we must fight in Afghanistan to help its women, 10 August 2010
- About our sudden concern for Afghanistan’s women (& the desperate search for a reason to fight), 12 August 2010
- A non-violent crusade giving rights to the world’s women!, 14 August 2010
- Subjugation of women anywhere threatens US national security!, 16 August 2010
- Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high!, 20 August 2010
(4) Women soldiers
- The Real Revolution in Military Affairs (it’s not what you think), 14 November 2005
- 28 Articles: a guide to a successful insurgency against America, 7 May 2007 — About harassment and rape of women soldiers.
- Women as soldiers – an update, 25 August 2009
- Putting women in combat: a quick look at the other side of the debate, 24 January 2013
- About the future of an American army with women as combat soldiers, 29 January 2013
- Women in combat are the real Revolution in Military Affairs.
- News about the battle for women’s equality in our armed forces.
For more about this see the Gender Research page at the Women in International Security website.
(5) Women on top of men in society
- Women dominating the ranks of college graduates – What’s the effect on America?, 7 July 2009
- A better answer to “why women outperform men in college?”, 8 July 2009
- Update: women on top of men, 27 October 2009
- Women have won the gender revolution.
- Conflict in tomorrow’s offices: strong women clashing with each other.
- The Economist proclaims that men are “The Weaker Sex”.
- Women are moving on top of men in America.
- Yes, it is a “mancession”, with men losing more jobs than women. Just like all recessions., 5 October 2009
- Update on the “mancession”, 2 December 2009
(a) Articles about prison rape (all been mentioned on the FM website):
- Report of the National Prison Rape Elimination Commission, June 2009 — The Commission was established by the 2003 Prison Rape Elimination Act.
- Can Our Shameful Prisons Be Reformed?, David Cole, New York Review of Books, 19 November 2009
- “Sexual Victimization in Juvenile Facilities Reported by Youth, 2008-09“, Allen J. Beck, Paul Guerino and Paige M. Harrison, Dept of Justice, 7 January 2010
- News story about the above report: “The Crisis of Juvenile Prison Rape: A New Report“, David Kaiser and Lovisa Stannow, blog of the NY Review of Books, 7 January 2010
- “Sexual Victimization in Prisons and Jails Reported by Inmates, 2008-09“, US Department of Justice, August 2010
- About the above report: “Prison Rape: Eric Holder’s Unfinished Business“, David Kaiser and Lovisa Stannow, blog of the New York Review of Books, 26 August 2010
(b) Posts about rape:
- Being a third world nation is a state of mind, as we will learn (about prison rape).
- The shame of Alaska: vast wealth, but little spent to protect its people, 15 September 2014 — Especially rape of its indigenous people.
- It’s time to forcibly re-shape America to fight the campus rape epidemic! Even if it’s fake.
- The University of Virginia “rape culture” story crashes and burns. Will this become a story of failed agitprop? Or a win for the Left?
- The University of Virginia shows how change comes to America: through agitprop and hysteria.
(c) Posts about the rape charges against Julian Assange of Wikileaks
- Sad news about the CIA – Underestimating the skill of the government at covert ops?
- The full story of the rape charges against Julian Assange of Wikileaks, a possible covert op.
- Update to the Wikeleaks rape story, and why it’s important – If a covert op, it’s working.
- New and strange developments in the prosecution of Julian Assange (Wikileaks) – New but not more enlightening.