These are the posts I consider the best from those originally published on the Defense and the National Interest (DNI) website. The passage of time has shown their accuracy.
- The Real Revolution in Military Affairs (it’s not what you think), 14 November 2005
- The Myth of Grand Strategy, 13 January 2006
- America’s Most Dangerous Enemy, 1 March 2006
- Forecast: Death of the American Constitution, 4 July 2006
- The Fate of Israel, 28 July 2006
- Why do we lose 4th generation wars?, 4 January 2007
- The Iraq insurgency has ended, which opens a path to peace, 13 March 2007
- 28 Articles: a guide to a successful insurgency against America, 7 May 2007
- The Core Competence of America’s Military Leaders, 22 May 2007
- America takes another step towards the “Long War”, 24 July 2007
- Kilcullen explains all you need to know about the Iraq War, 6 October 2007
- What is America’s geopolitical strategy?, 28 October 2007 — The answer is bad news.
- When will global oil production peak? Here is the answer!, 1 November 2007 — The CIA should know.
Afterword and contact form
- For more about this website, see the About the FM website page.
- You can subscribe to receive posts by email; see the box on the upper right.
- Contact us (WordPress keeps your contact information confidential):