Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it. Free answers, so you cannot overpay. Links to other episodes appear below.
Questions received so far:
- What industries will be the future drivers of the US economy?
- Few people would object to buying products made in Europe or Canada or even Japan. Are there reasons why one shouldn’t buy Chinese?
- Shouldn’t there be a clear minimal lending rate, well above the present zero, to ensure investment funds are available?
- Who would you vote for among the announced Presidential candidates?
- About US policy towards the Palestinians and the “Arab Spring”.
- How will US-based multinational corporations cope in the 21st Century?
- About the geopolitical effects of the War on Drugs.
- What happens if the US continues to follow Japan’s path of stagnation? How might this affect the emerging nations?
- Is it wrong or anti-american to put out water in the desert to save illegal immigrants from thirst?
- Is China’s foreign policy a better model than the U.S.’s?
- What comes next for America? A new equilibrium? Revolution? Another Great Society solution? Something else?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!