Summary: It’s time again for question time — “ask the mineshaft”. In the comments post your questions about geopolitics — and post your answers to other people’s questions. This is a community exercise, from the German “Gemeinschaft” (see Wikipedia).
Questions are especially welcome about current geopolitical events and recent posts (which appear on the top of the right-side menu bar).
Please reply to comments using the REPLY button (to keep the thread together).
- Is there anything positive to be heard or felt from conservatives (of any stripe)?
- Do you think Romney has a better chance of winning the election since his last debate?
- Has anyone give much thought to what a future drone v drone war might be like?
- Why are so many candidates unprepared for high office? Why do voters not see that as a problem?
- (comment answering #4)
- Please explain the significance of Boyd’s OODA loop.
- A quote from Chet Richards about Boyd.
- Why do people neglect the velocity of money & obsess over the quantity theory of money?
- (comment answering #8)
- What changes are either candidate going to make that will return us to the economic prosperity of say 1997?