Posts about various issues concerning women, as society changes in the 21st century.
- Posts about the TV series “Castle”
- Our changing gender roles
- The next wave of tech disrupting gender roles, the family, and society
- Oppression of women around the world
- Women soldiers
- Women on top of men in society
- The Mancession
- Other posts about women and gender issues
(1) The TV series “Castle”: a mirror showing a changing America
- Spoilers for “Castle”: explaining the finale & season 7. It’s a metaphor for America.
- The TV show “Castle” challenges us to see our changing values. Most fans decline, horrified.
- “Castle” shows us marriage in America, a fault line between our past & future
- “Castle” shows us a dark vision of Romance in America
- “Castle” helps us adjust to a new America, with women on top
- Beckett shows our future. She chooses wisely & marries Castle, but dreams at night of her alpha ex-boyfriend.
- “Castle” shows a future of strong women & weak men. As for marriage…
- Lessons for us from the TV show “Castle”.
(2) Posts about our changing gender roles
- What’s the future of the family in America? How will that change our government?
- Do we want to bring back traditional marriage? What is traditional marriage?
- The feminist revolutionaries have won. Insurgents have arisen to challenge the new order. As always, they’re outlaws.
- “Mockingjay” shows us a Revolution in Gender Roles. What’s the next revolution?
- The war of the sexes heats up: society changes as men learn the Dark Triad.
- The revolution in gender roles reshapes society in ways too disturbing to see.
- A look ahead at the New America, after the gender wars.
- Books to help us see the strange new world following the revolution in gender roles.
- Love in the new world, after the gender wars.
- Taylor Swift shows us love in the 21st century.
- Men are “going Galt”. Marriage is dying. Will society survive?
- When marriage disappears: rising inequality as the threat to the family.
- The collapse of gender roles: an unseen revolution with unimaginable consequences.
(3) The next wave of tech disrupting gender roles, the family, and society
- About sexbots: Tech creates a social revolution with unthinkable impacts that we prefer not to see.
- Our scary future: sexbots are coming, powering the ‘sexodus’.
(4) Oppression of women around the world & what we can do about it
- “The Return of Patriarchy“ – a classic article about demography, 5 June 2008
- Bernard Finel shows how to end the Af-Pak in days. Now. Guaranteed., 6 November 2009
- About honor killings, crimes of the community, 11 November 2009
- We destroy a secular regime in Afghanistan (& its women’s rights), then we wage war on the new regime to restore women’s rights. Welcome to the American Empire., 12 November 2009
- Today’s propaganda: we must fight in Afghanistan to help its women, 10 August 2010
- About our sudden concern for Afghanistan’s women (& the desperate search for a reason to fight), 12 August 2010
- A non-violent crusade giving rights to the world’s women!, 14 August 2010
- Subjugation of women anywhere threatens US national security!, 16 August 2010
- Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high!, 20 August 2010
(5) Women soldiers
- The Real Revolution in Military Affairs (it’s not what you think), 14 November 2005
- 28 Articles: a guide to a successful insurgency against America, 7 May 2007 — About harassment and rape of women soldiers.
- Women as soldiers – an update, 25 August 2009
- Putting women in combat: a quick look at the other side of the debate, 24 January 2013
- About the future of an American army with women as combat soldiers, 29 January 2013
- Women in combat are the real Revolution in Military Affairs.
- News about the battle for women’s equality in our armed forces.
- Martin van Creveld looks at Amazons: women warriors in the real world.
For more about this see the Gender Research page at the Women in International Security website.
(6) Women on top of men in society
- Women dominating the ranks of college graduates – What’s the effect on America?, 7 July 2009
- A better answer to “why women outperform men in college?”, 8 July 2009
- Update: women on top of men, 27 October 2009
- Women have won the gender revolution.
- Conflict in tomorrow’s offices: strong women clashing with each other.
- The Economist proclaims that men are “The Weaker Sex”.
- Women are moving on top of men in America.
- Yes, it is a “mancession”, with men losing more jobs than women. Just like all recessions., 5 October 2009
- Update on the “mancession”, 2 December 2009
(a) Posts about rape:
- Being a third world nation is a state of mind, as we will learn (about prison rape).
- Martin van Creveld asks what do soldiers do during war? Rape.
- The shame of Alaska: vast wealth, but little spent to protect its people — Especially rape of its indigenous people.
- It’s time to forcibly re-shape America to fight the campus rape epidemic! Even if it’s fake.
- The University of Virginia “rape culture” story crashes and burns. Will this become a story of failed agitprop? Or a win for the Left?
- The University of Virginia shows how change comes to America: through agitprop and hysteria.
- Forms to sign before having sex. Progress or madness?
- False rape accusations tell us something important about America.
- Horrific news from Sweden about sexual assaults by immigrants.
See all posts about rape.
(b) Posts about the rape charges against Julian Assange of Wikileaks
- Sad news about the CIA – Underestimating the skill of the government at covert ops?
- The full story of the rape charges against Julian Assange of Wikileaks, a possible covert op.
- Update to the Wikeleaks rape story, and why it’s important – If a covert op, it’s working.
- New and strange developments in the prosecution of Julian Assange (Wikileaks) – New but not more enlightening.