Question time on the FM website. Post your questions and answers!
Summary: It’s “ask a question” time. In the comments “ask the mineshaft”: post questions about geopolitics — and your answers to other people’s questions. This is a community exercise, from the German “Gemeinschaft” (see Wikipedia).
Questions are especially welcome about current events and recent posts (which appear on the top of the right-side menu bar). Please reply to comments using the REPLY button (to keep the thread together).
- With Affordable Health Care clearing the Supreme Court, is there a health care bubble?
- What are you guys attempting to accomplish here?
- What are the odds of balkanization of the US into smaller autonomous regions?
- What constitutional remedies are there to break out of this death spiral, in time to save us?
- What are your thoughts about LIBORgate?
- Should we prepare for the inevitable doomsday next winter?
- At what rate has the world warmed since 1978? Guess before you see the answer!
- More discussion about “doomsday next winter”.
- What do you think of Prof. Florida’s ideas about the “Creative” and “Supercreative” classes?
Also: look at the FM Twitter feed on the top of the right-side menu. Hit the “follow” button and try it out!