Question time on the FM website. Post your questions and answers!
Summary: It’s time again for question time — “ask the mineshaft”. In the comments post your questions about geopolitics. And post your answers to other people’s questions. This is a community exercise, from the German “Gemeinschaft” (see Wikipedia).
- How do open source projects & businesses fare in the Boydian world of competition, rate of change, etc?
- Why was the consulate in Benghazi attacked?
- What’s the status of peak oil?
- Will the Israel-Gaza situation escalate?
- If one could “rally” the American people to address any one issue in the US, which would be the most pressing?
- What can Nietzsche tell us about America?
- Why did cell phones go dead after Hurricane Sandy?
- More about a solar flare’s effect on the US power grid.
- Brilliant question: E puribus unum was our unofficial motto until Congress adopted In God we trust in 1956. Does this show a shift of our attitudes towards both the rest of the world, and ourselves?