Today’s links to interesting news and analysis.
- “Keeping America’s Edge“, Jim Manzi, National Affairs, Winter 2010 — Powerful insights from a bright guy.
- “China’s Population to Peak at 1.4 Billion Around 2026, India to Become Most Populous Country in 2025“, Census Bureau, 15 December 2009
- “Rising Tide“, Mark Steyn, National Review, 22 December 2009 — About Islam in Britain and Europe
- “Some notes on Teddy Roosevelt“, The Edge of the American West, 22 December 2009 — About one of our greatest Presidents, a reminder that we can select great leaders.
- “The pace of change“, Michael Pettis (Prof, Peking U), 26 December 2009 — About China. About America.
Please share your comments by posting below. Per the FM site’s Comment Policy, please make them brief (250 word max), civil and relevant to this post. Or email me at fabmaximus at hotmail dot com (note the spam-protected spelling). Reference pages about other topics appear on the right side menu bar, including About the FM website page.