Brought back by popular request! Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We — and others reading the FM website — will attempt to answer it in the comments. All answers welcomed!
(1) Some quotes to start the debate
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
Warren Buffett quoted by Stein in the New York Times of 26 November 2006
“Action comes first, and it is only when they have already suffered that they begin to think.”
― Thucydides, The Peloponnesian War
(2) So far 2,000,000 visitors served
This month the FM website had visitor number 2 million since opening in November 2007. We’ve had 3.2 million page views and 19,195 comments on our 1,995 posts. Our thanks to all who have read our material, and even more to those who have passed it on to a friend or colleague.
(3) Questions received so far
Click on the link to go directly to that thread. Please use the REPLY button when replying to a previous comment, to keep threads together.
- What can the US learn from the Switzerland’s economic, cultural, and poitical successes?
- Which of the Republican candidates do you see as best fit to lead the nation, from a geopolitical perspective?
- What of their pro-Israel policies of the Republican candidates?
- Will Iran use the oil weapon to disuade further attacks on them?
- The Arabs are moving to a better governement. What might this mean for Israel?
- Some right-wing propaganda seriously offered up, providing amusement.
- How and when did fear become the most powerful tool in American politics?
- Are all of our economic issues due to inflation?