Summary: It’s time again for question time — “ask the mineshaft”. In the comments post your questions about geopolitics — and post your answers to other people’s questions. This is a community exercise, from the German “Gemeinschaft” (see Wikipedia).
Questions are especially welcome about current events and recent posts (which appear on the top of the right-side menu bar). Please reply to comments using the REPLY button (to keep the thread together).
- Why do conservatives bash California so much?
- Who will win the Presidential election?
- What caused the American people to become so supine? Were we always so?
- More discussion about California.
- Will Israel attack Iran?
- Important question, interesting answer: Will there be a violent Revolution in the US within 5 years?
- Will the EU collapse within 5 years?
- Will you be attending the Boyd conference this year?
- Will the Army and Marine Corps merge as a defense cost saving measure?
- Will there be a formal recognized World Government within 20 years?
- Within 20 years will there be a World War?
- Will Globalization continue or will it completely reverse it self?