Summary: It’s time again for question time — “ask the mineshaft”. In the comments post your questions about geopolitics — and post your answers to other people’s questions. This is a community exercise, from the German “Gemeinschaft” (see Wikipedia).
Questions are especially welcome about current events and recent posts (which appear on the top of the right-side menu bar). Please reply to all comments using the REPLY button (to keep the thread together)
- What will future historians think of our wars in Iraq and Af-Pak?
- Is the Federal Reserve a 4GW organization?
- When Castro dies will Cuba go Capitalist based on the USA model or the China model?
- What would Boyd tell Romney to do?
- Will Fabius Maximus come out of the dark and run for Political Office soon?
- Will any of the Afghan counterinsurgency advocates (the “surge”) be held accountable for their erroneous advocacy?
- What will happen in Afghanistan and the Middle East in the next few years?