Summary: It’s time again for question time — “ask the mineshaft”. In the comments post your questions about geopolitics. And post your answers to other people’s questions. This is a community exercise, from the German “Gemeinschaft” (see Wikipedia).
- What in your opinion is the right “frame” to use when discussing China with others?
- What is behind this at-any-cost alignment between the US and Israel? (Strategy? Money? Ideology? Religion?)
- (misc comment)
- Is Obama responsible for the deaths at the US consulate in Benghazi?
- Should you vote?
- Is there a vital conservative critique of America, other than shills of the 1%?
- Comment about the “I side with” interactive poll website.
- What is the future of the petrodollar? What will replace the US-dollar based global currency regime?
- Will interest rates rise? If yes then what will they rise to?
- Why haven’t small-government conservatives and libertarians carried out their agenda through the bond market instead of the political process?
- Don’t we deserve another party other than Theocracy (Republicans) and Socialism (Democrats)?
- Could China prevent the RMB from becoming a reserve currency?
- What are the dumbest headlines of the week?