Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it. Links to other episodes appear below.
Questions received so far:
- What is the future for the Chinese currency (RMB) vs. the US dollar?
- Where do you see Peak Oil going in the near future? Will the doomsters be wrong?
- Why is the US government debauching the dollar? Are they taking Lenin’s advice?
- Is US intelligence taking an active part in undermining Europe’s stability in order to protect the US economy?
- Do any of the Republican candidates have the creativity and drive to get the US out of the current slow downward spiral?
- What about the the peer-reviewed literature predicting peak oil – such as that by Simmons, Deffeyes, Blanchard?
- Will the Saudi royal family rule be overthrown? And if it is overthrown, how might our special oil relationships change?
- Which presidential candidate either Republican or Democrat do you feel will be the best for leading this nation?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!