Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it in the comments. Links to other episodes appear below.
Like Jeporady, your comments must be in the form of a question!
Questions received so far:
- Will Palestine become a state recognized by the UN? Would that be good, bad, or inconsequential?
- What do you think of world-systems theory as an accurate framework for analyzing geopolitics?
- Do you feel that this up and down stock market plus the debt crisis in Europe will result in an economic collapse and a Second Great Depression?
- What happens if all of this stimulus and QE does not work?
- Given our recent ramblings with Pakistan, what might be the end game there? In Afghanistan?
- Is there an “Israel Lobby” as John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt say there is and is its influence detrimental to America’s global standing?
- What about the discovery of neutrinos that travel faster than light?
- We should we care about Israel’s fate?
- What do you think about the recent Turkish/Israeli developments?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!