A historical note: My first article was written eight years ago, about our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Since then I and other authors have written 1,851 articles on a wide range of geopolitical issues (see the reference pages on the right side menu bar for links). Readers have contributed 16,531 comments (with a few by me). My thanks to all who have read these articles, and especially to those who have written comments.
Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it in the comments. Links to other episodes appear below.
Like Jeopardy, your comments must be in the form of a question!
Questions received so far:
- Is there hope for Italy?
- Is America using a state of war to justify killing Awlaki different than the reasoning behind the Nuremberg Trials (the justice process for prosecuting war Nazi war crimes)?
- What is your take on Iran? What are the real posiilities of it becoming the major regional power in the M.E
- Do you feel that Iran saying that they will station warships near the Atlantic Coast of the U.S. is just posturing or are they serious about this and capable of doing it?
- Anwar al-Awlaki was a TRAITOR to this country. And a terrorist. Why should I shed a tear over his demise?
- What about the potential of reprisals for the hits on bin Laden and al-Awlaki? Yeah yeah, bring it on. We are still waiting since OBL went fishing.
- Why shouldn’t this be treated as a war? No kid gloves. Go for the kill every time!
- A very big question about worldviews.
- Would US foreign policy be any different today if the 9-11 attacks had never happened?
- Aren’t there too many good Americans involved for this kind of stuff to go on without the truth coming out?
- What do you think about Israel’s future and current situation? About Palestinians?
- Authoritarian regimes when they lose legitimacy tend to go quickly to the wall, like the USSR and the Warsaw pack nations, do you see such a future for the Chinese Communist State, and if so do you find that a worrying prospect?
- What can be done about politics?
- Further questions about my replies.
- What do you think of the “Occupy Wall Street” protests?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!