Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it in the comments. Links to other episodes appear below.
Like Jeopardy, your comments must be in the form of a question!
Questions received so far:
- Could I destroy the entire Roman Empire during the reign of Augustus if I traveled back in time with a modern U.S. Marine infantry battalion or MEU?
- Is the European “fix’ (of which we only have rumors) a done deal?
- Are there any amendments to the current Constitution you’d advocate? Are structural fixes unworkable and it’s more a matter of will and character of the people etc.?
- Der Spiegel seems to be hinting that Germany will abandon the Euro. Will the other members take the hint, before it is too late?
- What was the most important news of the week?
- Are you concerned about the EMP threat to our electrical grid from an attack (ie Iran), or solar storm like the Carrington event in 1859?
- How do the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street differ as political movements?
- Where do I find a good description of the growing political polarization in America?
- What is the most important book published recently, affecting public policy?
- Opinion about the unification of Europe.
- What advice would you have for the non-American parts of the industrialized/modern world, who are watching American democracy decompose, and wondering how to avoid a similar fate?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!