Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it in the comments. Links to other episodes appear below.
Like Jeopardy, your comments must be in the form of a question!
Questions received so far:
- The topics you raise about the Constitution (e.g., about the fourth and fifth amendments) and the law in general have been discussed with diligence by people much more knowledgeable and qualified than you. Why do you write these things?
- Why do you defend Iran from the US government’s accusations in the recent terror plot? Whether the Iranians are the perps in this drama is not that big a comparative deal. The big deal is what they are obviously planning for the near future. We are not dealing with a rational state.
- Could a Scandinavian prison work in America? That is, could it be humane and lower recidivism?
- How do you feel about the Responsibility to Protect (R2P) idea being floated in the foreign policy blogosphere?
- Which seems more effective, punishing the guilty, or helping the victim?
- Are you sure we are not entering an economic collapse?
- Why can’t a plumber become a Senator, even for just one term and then return to his shop?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!