Summary: Three videos about Disney princesses show us the future of work in America, dominated by the clashing personalities of strong women. (2nd of 2 posts today.)
As women move on top of men in America, conflict will increasingly take place between strong women, replacing the men-men and men-women clashes that dominate today’s work world (except in those fields already dominated by women). As women break free of the roles that govern their behavior, these conflicts might look strange to us — as will so many things coming soon.
This series describes the changing gender roles that will reshape American society in the next 2 decades, changes already baked into our future. To help us prepare, this post has 3 videos of the new world. As in so many things, Disney shows us the future. These are made in fun, but …
“Many a true word is spoken in jest.”
— Ancient wisdom, first seen in “The Cook’s Tale” in Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales.
Monday’s post discusses this future in more detail!
For More Information
- “Mockingjay” shows us a Revolution in Gender Roles. What’s the next revolution?
- The revolution in gender roles reshapes society in ways too disturbing to see.
- A look ahead at the New America, after the gender wars.
- Books to help us see the strange new world following the revolution in gender roles.
- Love in the new world, after the gender wars.
- Taylor Swift shows us love in the 21st century.