Ask any question about geopolitics, broadly defined. We’ll attempt to answer it in the comments. Links to other episodes appear below.
Like Jeopardy, your comments must be in the form of a question!
Questions received so far:
- What are the best geopolitical webposts, ever?
- Might China ally with Cuba as a counter to our support for Taiwan? Does the possible oil field off the Cuban coast increase China’s interest?
- Who is the best geopolitical columnist?
- Excluding Pakistani nukes, what explosion or explosions could you envision here for the worst scenario for the world?
- Which solidly conventional sources would you recommend I read as an antidote to reality?
- Are there historical precedents for a nation recovering from political capture by elites without either collapse or revolution?
- Do you feel that there will be a trade/currency war with China over the bill that “punishes” them for undervaluing the Yuan?
- Is America the source of all the world’s troubles?
- What do you think of the people of the survivalist movement?
- What make a blog worthy of inclusion on the FM website’s blogroll? On what basis are blogs (eg, Informed Comment) deleted?
- Why should we assume that loosening the restrictions on enfranchisement and state-sponsored social mobility are a sign of democratic health.
- If you were a foreign intelligence officer, what items would be on your Indicators and Warning List to monitor if the US Government is progressing towards government collapse or civil war?
- Some unsupported statements about US history.
- A statement about the coming disasters in the US.
- Are the coffers of the US government broke?
Earlier episodes were big successes. My thanks to all who participated!